Welcome to Prenatal Plus – Yoga!
CONNECTING Women, Families and Community through Specialty Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga, Holistic Childbirth Education Classes, Parenting Classes, Breast Feeding support & more. Working together with Hospitals, OB/GYN Practices throughout Miami Dade & South Broward Counties. Debra works together with Midwives at the Hospital or at Home Births to help women experience calmer and more peaceful births. Professional resources for photography, acupuncture, massage and more…
Serving Moms, Babies & Families for 14+ years!
CLASSES AND SERVICES PROVIDED
- Specialty Prenatal Yoga Classes
- Breast Feeding Support Group (0-3 months)
- Postnatal w/Baby Yoga & Fitness (6 wks. – crawling)
- One-Day Condensed Holistic Childbirth Education Workshops
- HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Courses
- Parenting Classes in Newborn Baby Care, Breast Feeding your Baby, Happiest Baby on the Block and Infant Massage
- Professional-Certified Labor, Birth & Postpartum Doula Care & Services
- Placenta Encapsulation & Tincture Services
- “Yoga for Pregnancy” DVD
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification Training
Prenatal Plus – Yoga is a YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED SCHOOL for
CERTIFICATION TRAINING IN PRENATAL YOGA.
Every Woman and Family deserves a Happy, Healthy, Joyful Birth Experience!
Even when cesarean is necessary through relaxing, educating, empowering and blessings, birth can and is a Celebration of Life!
Debra’s Teaching Certifications & Training:
- Certified Kundalini Prenatal Yoga Instructor as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- RCYP, Radiant Child Level II, Certified Instructor through Radiant Child Yoga Program
- RPYT, Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance
- E-RYT, Experienced Prenatal Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training School with Yoga Alliance
- Certified Hatha, Vinyasa, Specialty Prenatal & Postnatal w/baby Yoga Instructor
- Over 20 yrs. experience teaching fitness for strength, flexibility and wellness
- Certified Happiest Baby on the Block Educator with Dr. Harvey Karp
- Infant Massage Practitioner
- Advanced Specialty Iyengar practice & training
- Professional/Certified Labor Doula & Postpartum Doula with both DONA & CAPPA
- Midwifery Assistant Training with Ina Mae Gaskin at “The Farm” in Tennessee
- (Assisting Births in Dade & Broward Counties, working with hospitals & OB/GYN practices, birth centers & home births); (Assisting families with doula service at home & with newborn baby care following birth). Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
- Certified Childbirth Educator and Affiliate with The HypnoBirthing® Institute, The Mongan Method (using visualization & deep relaxation to assist in releasing fear & tension, while using the body’s own natural “relaxant” to allow an easier more comfortable birth experience.) “Birthing with calm”
- Teaching Hospital protocols and terminology in childbirth preparation classes
- Author/Creator of ”Yoga for Pregnancy” the nationally recognized DVD, with menu for English and Spanish
- Placenta Encapsulation Certified Specialist with PBi, Ltd. (see PE page for information)
Additional training and workshops include:
- Kundalini Yoga & Pranayama (focused breathing and postures to help heal, cleanse and balance the body’s flow of energy- the chakras)
- Iyengar style Yoga (therapeutic yoga, using proper posture/body alignment to avoid risk of injury)
- “Radiant Child” Level I & II, Children’s Yoga (helping children build self-esteem, find focus, flexibility and calmness)
- Insured and CPR certified
If you would like to sponsor a training in your area please e-mail email@example.com
Discover for yourself through yoga and wisdom
how to create positive change and a healthy, happy life.