Welcome to Prenatal Plus – Yoga!
Established & Serving Moms, Babies & Families for 15+ years!
Connecting women, families, and community for 15+ years with Specialty Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga, Breath Awareness & Relaxation, Holistic Childbirth Education Classes, HypnoBirthing, Parenting Classes, Breast Feeding Support & more. As a certified labor doula, Debra has been working together with midwives at home births, hospitals, ob/gyn practices throughout Miami Dade & South Broward Counties assisting moms & couples have better birth experiences.
Debra is now working together with a wonderful team of midwives and staff to open Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center this Fall! We will offer waterbirths and a peaceful environment without pressure, intervention or stress. Providing a Healthy Safe Place to Birth your Child.
Come to Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center to experience a calmer, more peaceful birth, while being located across from a hospital for safety and guided by midwives with total holistic care.
Prenatal Plus Yoga has professional resources for photography, acupuncture, massage and more…
CLASSES AND SERVICES PROVIDED
- Specialty Prenatal Yoga Classes
- Baby Belly Tunes – Support Wrap & Music for Mom & Baby
- Breast Feeding Support Group (0-3 months)
- Postnatal w/Baby Yoga & Fitness (6 wks. – crawling)
- One-Day Holistic Childbirth Education Workshops
- Home, Hospital or Birth Center? Childbirth Preparation
- Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center
- HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Courses
- Parenting Classes – Newborn Baby Care, Breast Feeding Successfully, Happiest Baby on the Block and Infant Massage
- Professional-Certified Labor, Birth & Postpartum Doula Care & Services
- Placenta Encapsulation & Tincture Services
- “Yoga for Pregnancy” DVD
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification Training
- Upcoming Classes & Workshops
Prenatal Plus – Yoga is a YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED SCHOOL for
CERTIFICATION TRAINING IN PRENATAL YOGA.
Every Woman and Family deserves a Happy, Healthy, Joyful Birth Experience!
Even when cesarean is necessary through relaxing, educating, empowering and blessings, birth can and is a Celebration of Life!
Debra’s Teaching Certifications and Training:
- Certified Kundalini Prenatal Yoga Instructor as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- RCYP, Radiant Child Level II, Certified Instructor through Radiant Child Yoga Program
- RPYT, Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance
- E-RYT, Experienced Prenatal Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training School with Yoga Alliance
- Certified Hatha, Vinyasa, Specialty Prenatal & Postnatal w/baby Yoga Instructor
- Over 20 yrs. experience teaching fitness for strength, flexibility and wellness
- Certified Happiest Baby on the Block Educator with Dr. Harvey Karp
- Infant Massage Practitioner
- Advanced Specialty Iyengar practice & training
- Professional/Certified Labor Doula & Postpartum Doula with both DONA & CAPPA
- Midwifery Assistant Training with Ina Mae Gaskin at “The Farm” in Tennessee
- (Assisting Births in Dade & Broward Counties, working with hospitals & OB/GYN practices, birth centers & home births); (Assisting families with doula service at home & with newborn baby care following birth). Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
- Certified Childbirth Educator and Affiliate with The HypnoBirthing® Institute, The Mongan Method (using visualization & deep relaxation to assist in releasing fear & tension, while using the body’s own natural “relaxant” to allow an easier more comfortable birth experience.) “Birthing with calm”
- Teaching Hospital protocols and terminology in childbirth preparation classes
- Author/Creator of ”Yoga for Pregnancy” the nationally recognized DVD, with menu for English and Spanish
- Placenta Encapsulation Certified Specialist with PBi, Ltd. (see PE page for information)
Additional Training and Workshops Include:
- Kundalini Yoga & Pranayama (focused breathing and postures to help heal, cleanse and balance the body’s flow of energy- the chakras)
- Iyengar style Yoga (therapeutic yoga, using proper posture/body alignment to avoid risk of injury)
- “Radiant Child” Level I & II, Children’s Yoga (helping children build self-esteem, find focus, flexibility and calmness)
- Insured and CPR certified
If you would like to sponsor a training in your area please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover for yourself through yoga and wisdom
how to create positive change and a healthy, happy life.