Welcome to Prenatal Plus – Yoga!
Est. 2001 – Serving Moms, Babies & Families for 17+ years!
“It is the first and last thing we will ever do on this, Planet Earth. Let us honor, respect and prioritize the Breath and the Divine Power from which it was given to us” DG
PRENATAL & POSTNATAL YOGA, Coral Gables studio has been celebrating, connecting women, families, and community for 17+ years! As a master specialty teacher/trainer of Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga, Debra focuses on bringing to her classes breath awareness & relaxation, holistic childbirth education classes, hypnobirthing courses, parenting classes, breast feeding support & more. As a certified labor doula, Debra has been assisting mothers at home births, hospitals, & now proud to be working with Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center (our sister center) to help more mothers and families have better birth experiences!
NATURAL BIRTH OPTIONS, Expanding & now working together with a wonderful team of midwives and birth sisters at Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center ! *FIRST AND ONLY Birth Center in South Florida located directly across from a hospital for safety and medical care , if necessary; (a great option for nervous family members/partners). Your pregnancy and birth will be guided by midwives and professional birthworkers with loving, holistic care. Women’s Wellness provided all through the ages! www.hspbirthcenter.com. Located by the Falls, Miami, FL.
We offer waterbirth options and a peaceful home like environment without pressure, intervention or stress. Allowing birth to unfold as mother nature intended, your way, your choices. Providing a “Healthy Safe Place to Birth your Child.“
Please call for a meet & greet to see this new, beautiful birth center and to speak more with Debra at 305-238-7873. Most Insurance accepted. Come join our families at HSPBC, Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center to experience a calmer, more holistic birth with professional care, love & support.
CLASSES AND SERVICES PROVIDED
Yoga classes, childbirth education and parenting classes are held in Coral Gables at Prenatal Plus Yoga.
- Specialty Prenatal Yoga Classes – Please check schedule for updates
- Baby Belly Tunes – Support Wrap & Music for Mom & Baby
- Birth Center Options – Waterbirth
- Breast Feeding Support Group (0-3 months) reservation req.
- Breast Feeding Consults (in group or private – home) reservation req.
- Doula Care – Labor & Postpartum reservation req.
- First Time Student Discount
- Gift Certificates
- Childbirth Education Workshops – One-Day condensed
- Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center
- Home, Hospital or Birth Center? Call Debra for a meet & greet to discuss
- HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Courses
- Parenting Classes – Newborn Baby Care, Breast Feeding Successfully
- Happiest Baby on the Block -streaming
- Certified Labor, Birth & Postpartum Doula Care Services
- Placenta Encapsulation & Tincture Services
- Postnatal w/Baby Yoga & Fitness (6 wks. – crawling)
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification Training FAQ‘s
- Schedule of classes and workshops (calendar)
- Submit Testimonial (review services & products)
- Teacher Training – Prenatal Yoga Certification
- Upcoming Classes & Workshops
- “Yoga for Pregnancy” DVD and Streaming
Prenatal Plus – Yoga is a YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED SCHOOL for
CERTIFICATION TRAINING IN PRENATAL YOGA.
In the heart of beautiful Coral Gables, Florida.
Come learn in depth about pregnancy, birth & beyond with Debra Deva Kaur, original creator of
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training cirriculum together with Yoga Alliance in 2011.
Every Woman and Family deserves a Happy, Healthy, Joyful Birth Experience!
Even when cesarean is necessary through relaxing, educating, empowering and blessings, birth can and is a Celebration of Life!
Debra’s Teaching Certifications and Training:
- Certified Kundalini Prenatal Yoga Instructor as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Debra Deva Kaur
- RCYP, Radiant Child Level II, Certified Instructor through Radiant Child Yoga Program
- RPYT, Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance
- E-RYT, Experienced Prenatal Yoga Teacher with the National Yoga Alliance
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training School with Yoga Alliance
- Certified Hatha, Vinyasa, Specialty Prenatal & Postnatal w/baby Yoga Instructor
- Over 30 yrs. experience teaching fitness for strength, flexibility and wellness
- Certified Happiest Baby on the Block Educator with Dr. Harvey Karp
- Infant Massage Practitioner
- Advanced Specialty Iyengar practice & training
- Professional/Certified Labor Doula & Postpartum Doula with both DONA & CAPPA
- Midwifery Assistant Training with Ina Mae Gaskin at “The Farm” in Tennessee
- (Assisting Births in Dade & Broward Counties, working with hospitals & OB/GYN practices, birth centers & home births); (Assisting families with doula service at home & with newborn baby care following birth). Placenta Encapsulation Specialist
- Certified Childbirth Educator and Affiliate with The HypnoBirthing® Institute, The Mongan Method (using visualization & deep relaxation to assist in releasing fear & tension, while using the body’s own natural “relaxant” to allow an easier more comfortable birth experience.) “Birthing with calm”
- Teaching Hospital protocols and terminology in childbirth preparation classes
- Author/Creator of “Yoga for Pregnancy” the nationally recognized DVD, with menu for English and Spanish
- Placenta Encapsulation Certified Specialist with PBi, Ltd. (see PE page for information)
Additional Training and Workshops Include:
- Kundalini Yoga & Pranayama (focused breathing and postures to help heal, cleanse and balance the body’s flow of energy- the chakras)
- Iyengar style Yoga (therapeutic yoga, using proper posture/body alignment to avoid risk of injury)
- “Radiant Child” Level I & II, Children’s Yoga (helping children build self-esteem, find focus, flexibility and calmness)
- Insured and CPR certified
If you would like to sponsor a training in your area please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover for yourself through yoga and wisdom
how to create positive change and a healthy, happy life.