Dads with Daughters Part 3 of 5
Continued from previous Blog! 50 Rules for Dads with Daughters…
19. Teach her to change a flat. A tire without air need not be a major panic inducing event in her life.
She’ll still call you crying the first time it happens.
20. Take her camping. Immerse her in the great outdoors. Watch her eyes fill with wonder the first
time she sees the beauty of wide open spaces. Leave the iPod at home.
21. Let her hold the wheel. She will always remember when daddy let her drive.
22. She’s as smart as any boy. Make sure she knows that.
23. When she learns to give kisses, she will want to plant them all over your face. Encourage this practice.
24. Knowing how to eat sunflower seeds correctly will not help her get into a good college. Teach her anyway.
Stay tuned for Part 4 of 5!